Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve with the Sabelka's

It is the Sabelka family tradition to get together on Christmas Eve. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. It is so nice to spend time with the one's you love, and yet I am so sad at the end of the night when it is all over! Landon had a blast playing with everyone, especially cousins Eryn and Nolan.
Landon sure is getting to be a pro at opening presents. Landon got lots of cool things including some new clothes, a puzzle, a tent (the kids are laying in the tent in the photo above), a semi with lots of cars, and his first remote control car. I hope I didn't forget anything. There were so many gifts it's hard to remember!
After we got home we settled in by getting ready for bed. Every year since Landon was born, I have read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" right before going to bed. Landon's Christmas present to me was that he fell asleep in my arms while I was reading the book. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present!

No comments: