Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baby shower and wedding

Last weekend was a super busy and super fun weekend.  Saturday started when I hosted a baby shower for my baby sister.  My sister is expecting a baby BOY next month and we are so super excited to meet him!!

Here is the Momma to be.  Absolutely glowing!
 The girlies in the fam, myself, Jodi and our sister-in-law Cathy and niece Eryn. 
 Baby clothes are so much fun!
 It was such a great time, and it was so nice to have our family and friends come on over and shower this new Momma with some love.

After my sister's shower, it was time to head on over to the winery in Fredricksburg for a wedding.  It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding!
My boys looking so handsome!
 Grandma Debbie and Landon.
 Great Grandma Barb, Grandma Debbie and the boys. 
 The best photo we could get of us.
After Andrew and Becky's reception, we headed off to my cousin Garrett's graduation party.  It was such a beautiful day, and we are so blessed to have this wonderful family!

No comments: