Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How could I be so dumb...

Please tell me someone else out there has done this. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but this morning (already running late) I backed out of the garage before the garage door was completely up. The garage door stopped, so I pushed the opener button and the door went up. However, I couldn't get it back down because one of the wheels came off the track. Luckily there was no damage to the car and no serious damage to the door (one small dent on the inside of the door). I called Jer to come home from work and help which he did. He got the door down temporarily and fixed the door completely after he got home from work tonight. What a great husband. Seriously, what was I thinking...
Before Jer got home from work and got the door back on track

No comments: