Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking a bath {with clothes on}

Last night, much like any other night, I started to fill the bath water for the boys and went to gather their pajamas.  First, I headed down to Landon's room.  Then it was back up the stairs, past the bathroom to Asher's room.  As I was gathering pajamas, socks and a diaper, I hear, "Mom, come quick, Asher's in the bath tub."  How can that be, I just walked by two seconds ago, and...I haven't gotten him undressed yet...I HAVEN'T HAVEN'T GOTTEN HIM UNDRESSED YET!

I quickly rush to the bathroom to find Asher in the tub, fully clothed.  No cares in the world, having the time of his life...



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable!

Justin said...

I used to use it as a threat that if they didn't take their clothes off I'd out them in. Guess that wouldn't work at your house.