Here are 15 highlights from your 15th month Asher.
2. Evenings are another story. You have never liked to be cuddled at night, and still don't. We hold you while you drink a sippy of milk and that's the most cuddling you do. When you're done with your milk, you literally throw your cup down on the floor. That's our sign that you're ready for bed. Once we reach the door for your room, you reach out for your bed and start saying "nigh, nigh." As soon as you get laid down, you roll over and fall asleep without making a peep.You usually fall asleep between 8 and 8:30 p.m.
3. You could win an award for being the most destructive in the shortest amount of time. You are into everything! You love pots and pans, tupperware, magazines, diapers, lotion, the toilet bowl, and just about anything else that you shouldn't have. The other night, you managed to sneak 7 pieces of dog food in your mouth at one time. Needless to say, you got your teeth brushed twice that night!
4. You could beat just about anybody in a stare down. Upon meeting new people, you stare at them so intently that you give off a vibe that you are either ticked off or studying their soul. You're really, really good at the stare down.
6. You are able to communicate with us by signing. You know probably 12-18 signs. Milk, water, diaper, eat, etc.
9. You love to be outside. Bernice says that after you wake up from your nap, you immediately go to the door because you know that's the routine. On the weekends, you love being outside as well. I'm not sure what we're going to do in the winter time. But I have to say, I can't wait to see you waddle around in the snow.
11. You are in love with your brother. When you wake up in the morning, you can be a bit of a bear. You tend to walk around whimpering while you look for your brother. When he comes up the steps you let out a big shriek and run towards him. That is always followed by your brother hugging you. You usually hang on longer than he does. That usually brings tears to my eyes, because I always want you two to love each other as much as you do today.
13. You wake up between 5 and 5:30 am. I wish you would sleep a little longer, but as soon as you hear us start to stir, you too think you need to get out of bed.