Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've joined the "Mommy" club

Life was so much easier before Landon but must have been so boring. I remember when I used to spend at least 30 minutes every morning make sure that I found just the right thing to wear and looking my best. Now, it's finding something to wear and hoping I can make it out the door without drool stains. Already running late yesterday I made a frantic phone call to Jer and spent 15 minutes searching the house for a missing paci. Make that three missing paci's. For those that know me, my house is not messy, I live for organizing so where did three pacifiers? Jer came home from work last night and found two, one is still missing and it's driving me crazy. Oh, how life changes upon having children. Now I look forward to Parents magazine coming in the mail and finding out how many BM's Landon had during the day! I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: