Friday, May 7, 2010

Mosquitos are back

Remember the first time Landon got bit by a mosquito?  Click here!  And the last time Landon was bit by a mosquito.  Click here!  It wasn't pretty. 

When I picked Landon up from daycare yesterday, they were outside playing.  Bernice showed me a spot on the back of Landon's ear where there was a small amount of blood.  I knew right away that he was bit by a mosquito.
Bernice called me at work this afternoon to ask if I had any Benadryl at home.  She said that Landon's ear was pretty swollen.  I asked, "How bad is it."  Bernice said Landon's ear looks like the D word.  Yikes!!  You know, the word that rhymes with Jumbo.  I guess she was totally right.  
It may just very well be a long summer. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Darn it, the boy little guy! I know it probably looks worse than it feels, hopefully it's looking better by this time. I did have to giggle a little when I saw it though, sorry!