Sunday, May 23, 2010

Goin for a ride

Saturday was a busy day as usual.  Would you expect anything less?  It was my Saturday to work, so that consumed most of my day.  Jeremy was home, but had a lot of things going on, so Landon hung out with Auntie Jo Jo.  This after he was home with Daddy in the morning and went #2 on the potty.  Yay Landon! 

After I got home from work and unpacked the groceries, Jer and I tackled cleaning the house.  He's such a great husband!  Our little treat in the evening was a Jeep ride.  We didn't go on Jer's off roading trails, just a little spin on the trails around the farm.
 Landon had a great time driving riding!
What, I can't drive?
It was such a perfect evening.
We made sure to put on lots of bug repellent.  So far so good.  On a side note, the oral steroids have worked awesome.  We were supposed to do them for five days, but the swelling is completely gone, so we will stop after two. 

No comments: