Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you Mother's out there had an extra special day!  I know I did!  We are fortunate enough to live close by both of our Mom's and got to spend some time with each of them.  

In the morning, we met my family at the Old World Inn for brunch.  It was great, and I ate waayy to much!  After a visit at my parent's house we headed home.  The boys got to work outside and soaked in the nice weather.  I helped my sister with some cookies.  Stay tuned, because they are super cute!

Later in the evening, Jeremy's Mom and her friend Mike came over for supper.  Jeremy made spaghetti while I tossed together a salad and some garlic toast.  Oh, and I made pie!  Again, I ate waayy to much.

As the evening wore on, Landon climbed up on my lap to cuddle.  Couple that with his lack of appetite last yesterday and he ended up with the flu.  He got sick several times during the night, but Jeremy (holding down the fort at home), has reassured me that he is resting and doing much better today.  I will find out for myself when I head home from work.  All in all, it was a fantastic Mother's Day!

No comments: