Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cupcakes make it all better!

This is what I came home to yesterday.  A child who was feeling much better!  After brief nervousness that the mosquito bite caused Landon to become ill, I calmed down and faced the fact that it was probably just the flu.  Either way, he is much better!

It must have been the cupcake cookies that helped Landon feel better.  Landon spotted this cookie on a stick and said, "I want the blue one."
Ok, it is no where near blue (still working on colors), but what can I say.  The child who was sick now has an appetite, a cupcake cookie for supper it is!  Good thing there was two of them - I know, I am a complete push over!

The cupcake on the stick was going to the woman who ordered the cookies.  It is her birthday and she ordered cookies for her students.  As a surprise, we created a special cookie just for her!  Notice the one unfrosted cookie - that is for one child who does not like frosting :(

No comments: