Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I am thankful for...

This week/weekend was full of some of my favorite "F's," food and family! On Thanksgiving day, we hosted Thanksgiving at our house. Jeremy once again made an amazing turkey. (Forgot to take pictures) This year we got a huge turkey to have lots of leftovers! Over the weekend we had another Thansgiving at Jeremy's Aunt Mic's, a birthday party for my nephew Nolan, and today, Jodi and I baked cookies for Landon's birthday party. It was a busy weekend and I am thrilled to be heading back into a routine tomorrow!

I have so many things to be thankful for, including the big guy in the picture above! Jeremy and I have such wonderful families, we have our health, our jobs and a sturdy roof over our heads. That is all I can ask for. Life is treating us well and I am very thankful for everything!

No comments: