Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our new jeep...

I am proud to announce that Jeremy is now the proud owner of a 1951 Willy's Jeep! Jeremy has a strong love for his jeep's and was super excited that I "let" him buy this jeep. Truth be told, I am actually just as excited as he is! It is definitely a project, and will not be worked on for a long time, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Can you believe we are only the 3rd owners?
Landon loves hanging out with his Dad at the shop. Give him a screw driver and put him in the Jeep and he is one happy camper. I see this as a project that Landon and Jeremy can work on together in the distant future. We have already decided what color it will be painted. Obviously, Jeremy has a Jeep, now Landon has a Jeep, I wonder when I will get my new four door Jeep?

No comments: