Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two year photo shoot

Yesterday, I took Landon to Cedar Falls to have his two year photos taken. Rose owns Infinite Image Design and has been taking Landon's photos since he was 6 months old. I LOVE her!! Landon was definately showing some "twoisms," but Rose was so patient and understanding. Initially Rose had to hide from Landon because he was being so shy. After a little "talk" from Mom, (and bribing) Landon did much better! Even when I think that he was being so bad and none of the pictures were going to turn out, she comes up with these awesome photos! To see the rest of them, click on http://infiniteimagedesign.exposuremanager.com/g/children. Click on Landon's picture, and the password is Merrill.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's right, I forgot Mom said you were bringing him down here for his pictures. Very cute! He looks so grown up with his hair spiked!

Stacy Merrill said...

Thanks Lisa! If you are looking for a photographer after your little one is born, I would highly recommend Rose. I just love her!