Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday to me!

Well, I ended the weekend by celebrating my 31st birthday.  I never know why the child celebrates the birthday and not the mother.  I mean I didn't really do anything 31 years ago, it was all my Mom.  So cheers to you Mom!

To be honest, the day was just like any other.  Groceries, laundry, cooking, etc.  I did get a special "Happy Birthday Mom.  I luve ju.  Ju are my family," from Landon.  That made everything feel pretty great and may just have brought a tear to my eye.

I got lots of love from my friends and family, and that felt great.  Some great cards, a couple lottery tickets (I won $2), a beautiful pair of earrings, some money and from Jeremy, a gift certificate to get my truck detailed.  (I gave this to Jeremy for Christmas.  Jeremy just recently put it towards getting his truck detailed and it turned out AMAZING!)  I raved for several days, and he decided to give the gift back to me.  As for the money, well, I think that is going in my new furniture fund (which is about full-yipee!)!
The best gift was all, was my baby falling asleep in my arms at bed time.  He hasn't done this in months.  It was a good day.

No comments: