Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our new addition...

Ok, not really, but I had you going for a second!  We are dog sitting little (or not so little) Ms. Cooper.  Isn't she beautiful!!  Cooper is finally settling in, just in time for her to go home.  I think the first day she was wondering where she was at, and had to deal with Ms. Sassy Pants - Elke.  Elke hasn't exactly given Cooper the warmest welcome, but Cooper has been nothing but sweet to Elke.  Landon and I were playing in his room last night as Elke and Cooper were laying down in there as well.  I thought it was kind of funny that the dogs in the room out-weighed the people.  Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!! I hadn't been on your blog for a while and just saw this picture!! THANKS AGAIN for watching her...we really appreciated it!