Friday, June 22, 2012

Not your typical friday morning

I took today off work and had nothing planned except all the routine weekend chores.  Groceries, laundry, clean the house, etc...I didn't want this beautiful morning to go to waste however, so I loaded up the stroller for our trip to Decorah. 

The boys enjoyed a stroller ride while I got in a nice 3 mile run/walk.  Ok, so there was more walking than running.  I have fallen off the workout wagon, and need a shove back on. 

Landon almost jumped out of the stroller as we crossed a bridge.
Down below was this chubby little beaver. 
Luckily that was all we seen, well except deer.  It crossed my mind about half way through, what happens if I see the black bear.  He was last seen by Walmart a few days ago.  Throw Landon's granola bar at him and run?  Thankfully we didn't see the black bear.

We then made our way to the fish hatchery.  It was crazy packed there and it wasn't even 9 am.  Almost every vehicle out there was out of state, and the two that I did see from Iowa were out of county.  How fun is that!  Here are the boys enjoying their morning snacks and drinks.
Landon feeding the fish.
We jam packed our day with all the other not so fun stuff, but will have more fun tonight when we head out for t-ball in a bit.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: