Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy wedding day Dave & Lindsey!

On Saturday, we attended the wedding of my cousin David, and his new bride Lindsey.  It was such a beautiful day, and we had a great time!  Even when it's not your wedding, the day goes by super fast and you don't have enough time to visit with everyone, especially when my family is as large as it is!
The reception was held at a golf course, in fact the church and the golf course share a parking lot.  It was only appropriate for the wedding party to arrive via golf carts!
After a wonderful meal, we all headed outdoors to enjoy more of the beautiful weather.  The kids had a blast chasing around these tiny, tiny toads.
We also found time to sneak in some family photos!
These are my girl cousins
Let's try this again...
And we can't have an event without a traditional "Lynn Sister" photo.  My cousins who all have the middle name Lynn.
My sisters
And, my whole family
And, just for kicks and giggles, a fun photo taken by my adorable nephew!  Ha ha!
It was a great time, and congrats again to Dave and Lindsey!

No comments: