Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Landonisms

"I need to put my hook up."  I need to put my hood up

"Do you slell that?"  Do you smell that

"Milky"  Milk and "Snacky" Snack

Landon:  "Mommy can I get a cow?" Mommy: "Like a real one?" Landon: "Yes."  Mommy: "And where would we put it?" Landon: "In the garage."

After telling Landon several times that he needed to hurry up and eat his breakfast, it was time to go to Bernice's, Landon's response was, "Mom, I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed right now."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Overwhelmed, huh? Jeez Stacy, go easy on the little guy, he is only 3! I mean really, asking him to finish his breakfast so he can head out to play with his friends is a bit much, back off!!! ;-) You know I'm kidding! Quite the word for a 3 year old, and to use it correctly! Nice work Landon!