Sunday, January 9, 2011

Please pass the popcorn

What started off as a crappy day - literally, ended on a much better note.

After we all took showers this morning, and I had the second load of laundry in the washing machine, Jeremy came upstairs from the basement and said, "Today's not going to be a great day."  He then told me that the sewer was backing up in the basement.  Oh.my.goodness!

With the help of my Dad and Jon, things were under control by lunch time.  Thankfully, it didn't end up that bad downstairs and the places that were effected were the tile and cement floors.  Everything is all cleaned up, and life is good now!

As for Landon and I - well after cleaning the house, doing laundry, making lunch, supper and meal prep for the week and sneaking a quick nap in, we decided we needed a little cuddle time! 
So, popcorn, pop and a movie it was.  Seriously, there is no other place in the world I would rather be!

It was a special little treat for the afternoon, and a great way to end such a crappy day.

No comments: