Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a...

Today's ultrasound went great!  The baby wasn't exactly cooperating and was all snuggled up comfy and cozy, sleeping away.  In the end, the tech got the pictures and measurements he needed and said everything looked good!  Such a relief.  I didn't realize I was so nervous until it was all over.  

And the big news is...it's a boy!  Neither Jeremy or I saw any of the boy parts like we did on Landon, but I'm going to go with what the tech said and his 27 years experience.  He said there was no doubt about it.  I am such a baby and cried my eyes out.  I wish I could have froze that 1/2 hour in time as I soaked in every second seeing our little one just curled up sleeping away.

God is so good to us!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Stacy and family! Another little boy on the way, how exciting! It's always a relief to find out everything is right on track...and to see the little one on the screen! I'm guessing we will be in the boat with you on the two boys! I still say a girl and Joe says a boy but my gut says a boy...so really I probably should change my 'guess' ;-) Hope things continue to go well for you!

Liz said...

Congrats to you guys! Glad to hear all is well. Landon will be a great big brother to his little brother. How exciting!