Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Sunday

On Labor Day Sunday, we did anything but labor.  After a wonderful nights sleep (that's right, Asher slept through the night), we headed off to church.  Once again, Pastor Ed had an amazing sermon.  After church, we headed home to change quick and then Landon and I had a date.  Jeremy stayed behind to plug away at some things on the to do list, and Asher headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a couple hours.  I was really feeling the need for some one-on-one time with Landon, so we headed to the movies.
There were a whopping 4 people in the theater, counting Landon and I, so it was like we had our own private showing of Cars 2.  I wanted to take Landon when it first came out, but I was afraid of going into labor at the theater.  And then I had Asher, and there wasn't time.  They brought back Cars 2 just for the weekend and I was excited to hang out with Landon for the afternoon.  He even held my hand walking out of the theater! :)

After the movie, we picked up Asher and headed home.  There was a clay pigeon shoot going on at our house and we were excited to watch.  Seriously, can't you see the excitement...
This was so much fun to watch.
We wrapped up the night by grilling out and enjoying some time with some great friends and family.  It was a fantastic day, and I had some really tired boys by the time the sun set.  This is what it's all about!

No comments: