Sunday, September 18, 2011

What have we been up to?

So it's been about a week since I last blogged.  I guess not much new going on here.  I worked a full five day work week this past week.  *Gasp*  I have to admit, I didn't love it.  Oh well, that's reality.  On top of that, we had something going on every-single-night this past week.  No kidding.  Jeremy was going here, I was going there and somehow the kids still managed to be fed and got baths!  It's Sunday, and we are finally all together.  Oh, to dream about now having to do this all over again next week.

For now, it's raining outside and Jeremy and Asher are napping.  Landon and I just finished baking chocolate chip cookies and are settling in to watch a movie.  Just so you know they are both still alive and doing well, here are a few photos of the boys I took earlier this afternoon.
 

 

No comments: