Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm back...

Or so I hope...  I've been working way too much and I've been stressed.  Many days, I pray to make it through the day without any breakdowns and I look forward to being home with my boys.  There's been a lot going on, and the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was sit in front of the computer and update this blog. 

I am thankful for Jer, who has taken over picking the boys up from school and daycare every day.  Who has also taken over laundry duties, grocery shopping, cooking and most other household functions. 

I have so many pictures and so many stories, and I hope to get them posted at some point.  So we'll see.  I love this blog so I can keep track of all the fun stories and important milestones, but right now, experiencing those milestones are my first priority!  As for now, keep reading below and you will see that our baby is now 5...

No comments: