Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend wedding

This past weekend, we traveled to North Liberty to attend my cousin Melissa's wedding.
The wedding was so cute in a little country church setting and as the evening went on, it continued to be just as perfect. 
I packed a bag of toys and let the kids have fun on the dance floor while we waited for the reception to begin.  I think we made the DJ a little nervous. ;)


Here is a photo of me and a few of my girl cousins.  We all have the middle name Lynn, so growing up we were always referred to as the "Lynn Sisters."  Melissa is the last "Lynn Sister" to get married.
 Me and my groom almost 10 years after saying I do!
 And the two children God has blessed us with. 
It was a fun and tiring weekend.  The hotel stay was a little less than stellar.  A couple little league teams and a bunch of drunks led to a not-so-happy two year old trying to sleep while they ran the hallway and had a party in the next door room.  But it was fun to spend the weekend with our family, and we've seemed to recoup just fine this week.  Cheers to Mark and Melissa!

No comments: