Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day trip {La Crosse children's museum}


I have been wanting to take Landon to the La Crosse children's museum since he was about one.  Here we are five years later, and Landon now has a little brother named Asher, who is two.  But of course, you already know that...


Since my sister was home for the holidays, I took an extra day off of work and we decided to take a little day trip.  The kids loved being able to be loud and run.  It was so much fun watching them run from one thing to the next. 

It was fun for all ages from Landon down to Sullivan who is one. Landon especially loved this wall of suction tubes. 

Asher loved just about everything.

And I think Sullivan like the water!


I can't wait to take the kids back again someday.  It's the perfect winter or rainy day destination.


So long, see ya next time!

No comments: