Tuesday, May 17, 2011

34 weeks

I honestly can not believe how quickly this pregnancy is going.  Only 6 weeks left!  I would say give or take, but let's face it, I'm pretty sure I got 8 weeks left.  Baby Merrill is kicking and moving around a lot.  (Thankfully not enough that I can't sleep through it.) I am not use to this much movement, as Landon was not very active at all.  To this day, Landon has a pretty mellow personality.  Does this mean that this baby is going to be the wild child?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

CUTE belly Stacy! Can't believe you are 34 weeks already! Hope your cold is better and you don't feel so crappy!

I had to laugh when I read that this baby is more active than Landon was. I feel the SAME way! This baby is a mover and a shaker and Brayden wasn't! Brayden was a good baby too so we are worried what is in store for us with this one!