Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly recap

I am really hoping to pick up some extra energy and am ready to begin nesting any time soon.  Right now, I am completely lacking in the motivation department, and someone did tell me the other day I had the waddle down.  I may disagree with that one, and work very hard not to waddle.  I have been super tired, but I also have a doozie of a cold. More of that to come, here's our weekly recap:

Monday:  Landon had a cold, but it didn't seem to be bothering him too much.  Bernice called me around noon and said Landon had a little break down during lunch and complained his ear hurt.  Landon does not normally complain of an ear ache until his ear drum has already ruptured.  So in to the Dr. we went.  Landon had double ear infection, strep throat (although she didn't test him because she was already prescribing antibiotics), and she was going to treat the cold in his eyes as pink eye.  As soon as he walked out of the Dr.'s office, he said he was all better.  Funny, because we hadn't even made it to the pharmacy yet.  Once again, this little guy shows me the super high pain tolerance he has.
Tuesday:  Jeremy stayed home with Landon to prevent spreading anymore germs.  Landon played and helped Daddy with chores.  Not acting sick at all.
Wednesday:  We spent the evening baking up a storm so we could send treats with Daddy.  We then watched Daddy load up the jeep and helped him pack. 
Thursday:  Daddy took off early in the morning for Iron Randge, MN to go on a jeep excursion.  I had a Dr. appointment and appear to be retaining a lot of fluid in just one ankle.  Yes, it looks about as funny as it sounds.  Apparently, it has a lot to do with how this little guy is laying.  I have also been having some major pains in my stomach.  This is due to a herniated belly button.  Not going to have any relief anytime soon.
Friday:  Landon and I spent the day together as Bernice took a day off.  We got groceries and went out for lunch.  Landon fell asleep on the way home and took a 4 hour nap.  Yes!!  In that time, I did some baking, laundry and cleaned the house.  That was awesome!
Saturday:    My Mom, Landon and I headed to LaCrosse to do some shopping.  Going through Landon's summer clothes, I realized he has 25 pairs of shorts and 5 tee shirts.  They have an awesome children's consignment store up there that is worth the drive.  Landon brought along some money and found a new toy.

Sunday:  I got Landon's cold and am pretty sure I have strep throat.  Landon and I spent the day watching movies and then Daddy came home!  We sure missed him!

No comments: