Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Wedding Day...

On Saturday, we attended the wedding for some good friends of ours, Joe and Kristine.  The day started out rainy and gloomy, but around noon, the clouds parted and the sun reared it's beautiful face!  It turned out to be a picture perfect wedding day. 

The wedding was originally scheduled to be outdoors, but after seeing the forecast the night before, they decided not take any chances and set up inside. 
The groom did not appear nervous in the least bit.
The happy couple.  They look so perfect together!
After the ceremony, it was time to kick back and have a good time. The food was out of this world, and the desert bar, well, I could have ate it all!
My beautiful sister-in-law and I.  She gives me inspiration, as she looks amazing after having three children, with my youngest nephew being just six months old.  And, she is just awesome!
Then it was too perfect not to be outside.  Me and the hubs (and baby), pose for a photo op.  Thank you humidity for making my hair flat and my ankles swollen.  I spared you the full body shot. 
Once the dance got kicked off, I was pretty well spent.  Jer decided to stay and hang out with some friends while I went home and enjoyed the comforts of my bed.  Congrats to the happy couple, we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

1 comment:

crsabelka said...

Aren't you sweet!! I had a great time:0) love you!