Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

We've got the Christmas spirit at the Merrill House, or at least I do! The tree is up and I love it. One of Landon's first major trips out last year was to Wal-Mart with me the day after Christmas. It was a quick trip, I knew what I wanted. I bought a skinny, pre-lit tree that was 50% off. I put it up for the first time this Christmas and I love it. Half the battle in the years past was putting all the branches up, stringing the lights, etc., etc. So easy, and so much smaller!




Today, I tried to capture just the right photos for our Christmas cards. Here are a couple of my favorites!


I also did a little baking today! Some of this will be enjoyed at Landon's birthday party next Saturday. The rest of the goodies will be shared with friends and family!

No comments: