Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day!

This is what we woke up to this morning. 9 inches of fresh snow. After the county plowed our gravel road this morning I attempted to go to work. I got to Fort Atkinson and after realizing I needed to walk two blocks to get to Landon's daycare, I realized it just wasn't worth it. So we had a snow day, and I loved every minute of it!








As with anything new, Landon cried when he tried out his sled for the first time. He got over it and then seemed to enjoy being pulled around by Grandma Merrill.

















Sitting on a snow mound. He wasn't brave enough to touch the snow.















Landon and Mom all bundled up!











Even Elke enjoyed running around in the snow. She has been sleeping on the couch ever since we came back in the house!

No comments: