Sunday, March 14, 2010

No rest for the weary...

I thought the weekends were supposed to be for resting and relaxing?  Hmmm...not in this house.  Jeremy and I woke up this morning at 6:45 am (remember we set the clocks ahead one hour), to the TV on in the living room.  It seems as though Landon woke up and decided to find some toons on TV!

While the boys chilled out at home, I met my sister in Calmar to put some miles on.  How awesome is it to finally be able to walk/run outside again!  Look at these temperatures.
 Once we got our workout in, it was time to get to work.  We have a big cookie order due this week and I had to get my bake on!
 Cathy made chocolate chip oatmeal and peanut butter.  I made gingersnaps and a toffee cookie, and Jodi made some sugar cookie clovers.  I had to sample to make sure they were absolutely perfect, and, they are!

I was so excited to get done baking so Landon and I could head outside and play.  It was a little windy today, but who can complain when it's 60 degrees
My day lilies are coming up.  Good things are just around the corner!

No comments: