Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Christmas Cards

Ok all you bloggers out there, here is your chance to get 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!  I saw this out there on another blog, and I was super pumped!  One, I love Shutterfly.  Two, I don't have my Christmas cards done yet.  And three, I LOVE free stuff!

You all know that I love to take pictures.  It is very rare that a day goes by that I don't take a picture of something.  (FYI, my dream list is a new camera).  Once a month I try and upload all of that month's pictures to Shutterfly.  It is such a good feeling to know if my computer crashed, all my photos would be protected.  

Each year since Landon was born, I have put together a hard cover book for him.  While taking the photos are great, and the blog is great, it's so awesome to be able to look at the books everyday.  I love looking at them.  And I may, or may not cry...
I also love these desk calendars, they may or may not be making an appearance at Christmas this year!
And these little snap books are so super cute as well!
So, let's get down to business.  Shutterfly has so many awesome cards, I'm not sure how I'm going to choose! Here are two that I absolutely LOVE!  You'll have to wait and see which one I chose.
Now, to get them done and in the mail.  Why am I so far behind this year?  Oh well, Christmas will go on whether I'm ready or not!  Oh, I almost forgot - if you are a blogger and want to take part, hurry the offer ends December 10th, and click here!

No comments: