Monday, December 27, 2010

What I didn't ask for on Christmas

On Christmas night, we came home and I was extremely exhausted.  Not unusual, but I was ready for bed by 7:00 pm.  I woke on Sunday morning to not feeling well at all.  After eating some breakfast I realized the root of my stomach ache was not being hungry and quickly became sick to my stomach.  I had the flu. 

While I quarantined myself to the bedroom, my parents came over in the morning and my Dad brought his snow blower.  We have never had to clear the snow off our deck but got to thinking that there is a lot of snow and it is probably really heavy.  Luckily my Mom was along and was gracious enough to watch Landon as Jeremy stepped outside as well.
I spent the remainder of the day in bed and could not keep anything down.  Jeremy was not feeling well either, but did not get sick to his stomach.  Landon had a stretch in the evening where he was not feeling well, but never got sick either.  I spent today home from work recuperating and was able to keep food down.  Yay!  Landon had me nervous after he took a 4 1/2 hour nap, and did not have much of an appetite, but it hasn't gone any further than that.  Let's hope we are all on the mend!

No comments: