Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Jer!

Today is Jeremy's 35th Birthday!  Since it's Monday, we didn't do anything to exciting.  Actually, nothing exciting at all, but I think he was ok with that.

We celebrated a little more last night.  After supper, I was wrapping Jeremy's birthday present when Landon came in.  After Landon asked what I was doing, I told him, but told him not to tell Daddy.  Of course, he went and told Daddy, and then insisted Daddy open his present. 
Landon and I got Jeremy a cross necklace.
And then it was time for cake!  Why three candles you ask?  Well, 35 are not going to fit on the cake, so I did one for each decade!  Jeremy was about sick of having his picture taken by now.
And then it was Landon's turn.
Happy Birthday Jer!  We love you!!

No comments: