Thursday, February 10, 2011

20 weeks

I am 20 weeks and a few days pregnant.  The first half of this pregnancy has flown by.  Let's hope the second half goes by just as fast!  Today I had a Dr. appointment and all was well.  Not much happened at this appointment.  We reviewed any further questions I had about the ultrasound and she helped put my mind at ease.  It's such a blessing to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat.  It was going strong at 150 beats per minute.  I feel like I have grown so much in the last few weeks!  Still wearing regular jeans and a belt, although it is not my original size, and I change into elastic waist as soon as I walk in the door at night!
And, because I was in the bathroom taking pregnancy photos, I took a photo of the canvas I just hung up in the bathroom.  This was taken by Rose at Infinite Image Design when Landon was 6 months old.  She had this hanging in her office for the past two years and decided it was time to part with it.  Don't worry, she replaced it with an even bigger canvas of Landon!  Because Rose was taking it down, it got moved to my house!

No comments: