Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the day today, as I was so excited to get home and spend the night with my boys, sorry Elke, you too!  We celebrated Valentine's Day a little each day this weekend, as well as today.  On Saturday, Landon got a special piece of mail from his Grandma and Grandpa.  He was so excited to get his own letter in the mail and couldn't wait to open it.
On Sunday we were completely in over our heads hearts!  While preparing all of our Valentine goodies, we made ourselves a little fruit punch cocktail.  Of course, it wouldn't be complete without the snow man cup.
We made some Valentine cookies as well as some strawberry jello jigglers, prepared Landon's Valentine treats for friends and family and got our cards ready for Daddy.  
In the evening, we met up with Grandma Debbie, Mike, Becca and Brooklyn at Grandma Debbie's church.  The kids were serving a Valentine's dinner and it was awesome!  The food was delicious and the company was excellent.  I wish I would have remembered my camera!

While at daycare today, Landon got a balloon delivered from his Auntie Jo Jo.  He was so excited when I picked him up.  We headed straight home and got to work on supper.  Well, supper has been consumed and all of us are laying low watching Landon's new movie, "How To Train Your Dragon."  Landon loves this movie and it is what we got him for Valentine's Day.  Here is a picture of all the love that we have received this Valentine's Day!
Jeremy surprised me by bringing home roses as well as a large outdoor thermometer.  Don't laugh, we've been talking about getting one, and I was super pumped.  The flowers are beautiful as well, and totally unexpected!
Well, there's a little left of this evening, and I'm going to enjoy it watching a movie with my Valentine's.  It doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: