Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sullivan Nelson

Look at this perfect little miracle!  God has blessed my sister and brother-in-law with a 7 pound 14 ounce baby boy.  He is perfect in absolutely every way!!

Sullivan Lorimer Nelson was born at 4:11 a.m. on July 6th.  We thought this little peanut might share a birthday with Asher, but he held out for his very own day!  

It was killing me to be at work on Friday, as all I really wanted to do was drive down to see him.  But Jer and I packed up the troops and headed down first thing on Saturday morning.  Such a proud Auntie of my one and only niece and my now third nephew!
This photo of me holding Sullivan is courtesy of Landon.  You can see Asher in the background.  He wasn't sure what to think.  I don't know if he was necessarily jealous, but he just thought he needed to be in on the action.  Baby fever again...I think so...
Landon absolutely loves Sully.  As soon as we left he said, "Mom, how many days until I get to hold Sully again."  Seeing how Landon is such an awesome big brother, and Sully is ridiculously adorable, I'm not surprised.  
A super big congratulations to my baby sister and her husband on baby Sully!!  We love him!
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:27–28

No comments: