Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I sure enjoyed spending this day with my loved one's. My husband picked up on some recent hints and got me a snuggie!  Not just any snuggie though, an Iowa Hawkeye Snuggie!  I know, but seriously, these things are great!  Didn't get a picture.  We'll see if I can do that this week. 

Most of this morning was spent cleaning the house and catching up on laundry.  We also had a visit from Grandma Merrill, who brought over a special Valentine for Landon.  After lunch we all took a nap, mine was much shorter than everyone else's because I needed to hit the treadmill.  It always feels good to work up a good sweat. 

My parent's invited us over for supper this evening.  Eryn and Nolan were there and as always, Landon had a great time playing with his cousins.  We missed Randy and Cathy, but watched for them on TV.  They are in Florida at the Daytona 500.  Hope you got to enjoy some special time with the people you love!

No comments: