Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly recap

Seriously, has it been a week since my last post?  That must be a sign of busy times!  Let me recap our week:

On Monday, my sister Jodi went to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion on her arm.  The Dr. agreed that it must have rebroke, but is healing just fine now.  Because surgery is incredibly risky, and may cause nerve damage, they agreed to just continue to let her arm heal as it is.  Jodi headed back to work on Tuesday.  The rest of the week was completely crazy for me at work and involved working late several nights.  Friday was like a dream - I packed my lunch and my supper, headed to work and put in a 9 1/2 hour day.  (Isn't overtime great, hahaha!!) After work, I headed to the grocery store all by myself.  That was the  dream part! I packed my supper so I wasn't tempted to grab fast food.  Then it was home to see my boys (and girl puppy) whom I was missing so much.  

I really fell of the bandwagon and didn't work out much this week.  Cathy and I are going to do the Prairie DuChien half marathon, which is on May 1st.  Twelve weeks away - This girl better get serious FAST!!

In other news, we have a new cookie blog called, three sisters baking!  You will have to go over and check it out.  We've got some orders this week, so we will be busy!

No comments: