Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More snow!

Once again, we are living in a winter wonderland.  While the snow is beautiful, I am ready for SPRING!  This is what my car looked like after bucking the snow drifts in our drive way last night.  It felt like I was going through an automatic car wash - my car was floating along, I couldn't see anything, and I was not in control!
Since our little Elke Roo loves the snow and we were bundled up, we decided to go out and enjoy it.  
 
Landon wanted to shovel, but I couldn't find one, so we used the car wash brush instead!
After about 2 minutes outside, it was cold and windy, so we headed back in!

Today the fresh snow is blowing around.  No playing outside tonight, I've got cookies to work on!  I may be flying solo on this one, Cathy is hitting up the Florida beaches, and Jodi will definitely not be able to get down my driveway with her little car.  Pictures will come soon!

No comments: