Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUPER Sunday!

SUPER Sunday was SUPER busy!  After sleeping in until 7:00 this morning (Jer's turn to wake up with Landon at 5 am), I woke up feeling refreshed!  I got ready, spent some time with the boys and  then it was time to get started with meal prep for the week.  I had some bananas that needed to be used up (I am so picky about my bananas), so I baked a couple loaves of banana bread as well as some muffins.  Most went into the freezer, except a few muffins.  We just don't need it sitting out, you know? Shortly after I got started my sister stopped by.  Needing a few things from Huber's we all hopped in the car. 

It was such a nice day, so bright and sunny.  My sister said it was so bright you could almost use two pairs of sunglasses!  Huh?!?
 
  
Ha, isn't that picture of Landon just the cutest one yet!

Once we got home, it was back to business.  I got three meals prepped and ready for this week.  That is such a great feeling, as I have some busy days ahead of me at work.  While I was working on that, Jodi stirred up a SUPER big batch of cookies and baked them.  They involve oatmeal, chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, coconut and a whole lot of goodness!  I have not tried one yet, I'm saving one for when I sit down and watch the Olympics in a few minutes.  Oh, I heart the Olympics!  Almost all the cookies went into the freezer as well.  Jeremy will be going on a Jeep expedition in Indiana next month and I want to be sure to pack plenty of goodies for the guys!
And the baking was complete, Jodi and I hit up the elliptical and treadmill, rotating every 15 minutes.  We did this yesterday for  one hour, and today for one hour - it feels so great to work up a sweat!  Then it was supper, clean up, finish up tax preparations and finally time to relax! 

No comments: