Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sugar high

This weekend was a lay low kind of weekend.  Yesterday, Landon and I met up with Auntie Jo Jo at the Bridal Store.  She picked out and we ordered our bridesmaid dresses.  Yay!!  After having lunch with Jodi and Aunt Cathy, cousins Eryn, Nolan and Derek, we headed to the grocery store and then home.

Up on the agenda:  Homemade baked doughnuts.  I have been eying these up on a food blog and had to try for myself.  Oh.my.goodness!  Good thing the recipe only makes 6!
Landon had just woken up here.  The only reason I got a smile is because there was two plates of sugar sitting in front of him.
This afternoon, Landon asked if he could play a game on the computer.  This is a first, as we haven't ventured away from playing puzzles on the computer.  But guess what I managed to find.  Dora Candy Land.  Landon is in love and we all know he is currently obsessed with Candy Land
Here's to another week!

No comments: