Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Eryn!

I can not believe my niece Eryn is going to turn 7 this week!  It seems like just yesterday she was born.  Time goes by way too fast!  Today we celebrated her birthday with lots of yummy food, including homemade birthday cake, and ice cream!
Then of course, it was present time.   When Eryn says she wants a Wii game, she gets 4!  I'm going to guess the Wii is going to rule the Sabelka house for a few nights!  We stuck with our tradition and got Eryn a new pair of Nike's.  Landon was just dying to tell her, but was actually able to keep it a secret.  (I think that's only because he was suckered in by Nolan's room.)
 
And speaking of growing too fast, look at this little guy!  I can't believe he is 4 months old already!
And the Sabelka grandchildren.  They are actually in order from oldest to youngest.  With our second little guy on the way, poor Eryn is so out numbered.  I think it was my Dad that said she is just going to remain the princess.  Oh...

No comments: