Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our geese are back...

Despite having a couple inches of snow over night, the temps warmed up nicely today.  When we got home from work/daycare, we realized that our geese are back!!
Looking back to last year, they came back on March 5th.  And the year before that, they came back on March 7th.  (That's one perk to having a blog, you remember all these silly details!)  Anyway, I was surprised today, thinking they were early, but I guess they are right on track!
I sure hope this means the snow is over, and spring is on it's way.  I am seriously done with the snow!

And just for kicks and giggles.
Landon has had so much fun playing with some of my vintage cameras lately.  When I went to get my camera to take a picture of the geese, he had to get his camera as well. 

No comments: