Thursday, March 31, 2011

The carpet is in!

I am so super excited - our basement carpet is in!  We had Lester Timp install it, and I would highly recommend him - he did a fantastic job!  That is one more item to check off the to do list.  Here are some before and after pics. 
Landon's new room.  Yup, that is a jeep grill.  Of course he will have a jeep themed room.  Jer is working on getting the headlights to light up and then we will mount it somewhere in his room.  Maybe above his bed?  Super cool!  The grill is a little "nicer" than I preferred.  I need to research how to rust metal.  I am also so excited that the duvet I picked out almost a year ago is still exactly what I was picturing in my head. 
The hallway in between the bedrooms.
And the "gym."  Have I mentioned that my elliptical broke.  I am super bummed and replacing it before this baby is born is a must!
The carpet is so soft and so plush, Landon and I were having a good time playing on it tonight.  Ahhhh...

No comments: