Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday...

This morning, the boys (Jer, my Dad and my brother Randy) got up bright and early and hit the road to head to Waterloo.  Their mission, Home Improvement Stores.  I can't wait for these trips to come to an end!  Because they were on the road by 7 am, they were back before lunch.  In the meantime, Landon and I let my Mom sleep in and then headed to her house to pick her up. 

You see, Mom hasn't hardly left the house since her surgery over a week ago, and was getting a little stir crazy!  She is doing so AWESOME!  She is walking so well, and I'm so proud of how well she is recovering!

They boys got back around lunch time.  I threw together a quick lunch while my Dad helped Jer bring all our doors up to the garage.  (Our garage is now a staining/varnishing station).  More on that later...  After lunch, it was time for Grandma and Grandpa to head home.  Not before a round of candy land though!

No comments: