Monday, October 3, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Nelson

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Nelson! 

On Saturday, my baby sister got MARRIED!!  It was such a beautiful day, and I am so sad it's over.  The whole day, not to mention, the whole weekend went by way too quickly.  I was so busy most of the day, and hardly took any pictures, but I guess that's why they hire photographers!  Anyway, here are a few photos I snapped during the day.

Jodi looked amazingly beautiful!  Here she is as calm as can be getting ready. 
Finally, a family photo.  This may be our first one since Asher was born. 
Funny story, Landon walked down the isle, stood until he was supposed to, and then went to sit with Grandma and Grandpa.  During the middle of the ceremony, Landon stood up and walked towards me.  I was standing up thinking, "Oh no."  My parents couldn't grab him, because he was up and walking before anybody knew it.  Landon came up to me and said, "Mom, I need a tissue."  I had several in my hand, handed one to him, and he sat back down.  Whew...Looking back, it was super cute.
Landon and Jeremy.  Don't they look handsome!  Jeremy was an usher, and Landon was a ring bearer.  I wasn't so sure Landon was going to pull it off, but he did.  Lots and lots and lots of bribery just seconds before the big moment. 
Me and Asher.  I had the absolute honor of serving as the matron-of-honor to my sister.  And Asher, well, he just got to look cute. ;) 
There is a super cute little bow-tie hiding underneath all those chins!
And Jeremy and I.  This was as the night went on.  The tie came off, the earrings came out and the shoes were definitely off!
A BIG congratulations to Mike & Jodi!  We love you so much and were so honored we got to be part of your special day!  As I said in my speech, "Years from now, may you look back on your wedding day and say it was the day you loved each other the least."  We love you!!!

No comments: