Thursday, October 6, 2011

Asher is 3 months old

Three months old already...Where did the time go?

Honestly, everyday is more fun than the last.  I love seeing Asher's personality start to shine through.  Asher is so calm and mellow, and he loves to sleep!  Asher continues to sleep in his crib really well.  He goes down around 7:30 pm, and I have to wake him at 6:30 am.  If it's on the weekend and I can let him sleep, he will sleep until 7:30 am.
I'm not sure what Asher weighs, but I know he loves to eat.  I recently started giving him a little cereal around supper time, because he was showing me signs he was ready for a little something more.  He does extremely well eating cereal and seems to really enjoy it.
I can't tell you what a blessing this little guy is.  He is the perfect fit to our family!  Looking forward to the next three months!

No comments: