Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 5 of discipline

 Well, I made it through the BBQ, and hopefully I didn't end up looking like a snob for bringing my bag of cauliflower and carrots.  They did serve up some amazing loooking  brisket, beans, homemade mac and cheese, etc.  But I was being tested, and I stuck to my guns.  Fast forward a couple days, and I just finished day 5.  For the record, it was the worst day yet...

A little recap for those of you who think I may have fallen off my rocker.  The cleanse I am doing is known as the GM diet.  It was created by General Motors to help their employees and families become healthier.  How cool is that.  Except I hate the word diet.  

So today, was lean beef and 6 tomatoes.  I love tomatoes, but they are not in season right now, therefore, today was really blah.  I seriously could only stomach 5 tomatoes, and I just threw away the sixth one.  Horrible, I know, but I don't want to look at another tomato for a while.  Two more days, two more days. 


Proverbs 15:32
He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

No comments: