Monday, August 20, 2012

Preschool Prep...

In just two short weeks, my baby boy is going to start preschool.  Landon's excitement level is at a bare minimum to say the least.  He says he's ready, but his actions show otherwise.  Mommy puts on a brave face and says nothing but encouraging words in front of her big boy, but on the inside, well, I'm crushed. I think he's too young.  He's too soft hearted.  He's too shy...He's not ready...
Deep down inside, I know this will be positive, so I keep telling myself he will be just fine...he will be just fine...

Today, was open house at South Winneshiek Community Schools.  A time to get introduced to your classroom, your teachers and drop off all those fun school supplies we just purchased.  A time for reality to set in.
Here is Landon with his teacher Ms. Dibble.
 And Ms. Holien.
He will be just fine...he will be just fine...
 

No comments: